For more than 25 years, Workplace Education Manitoba has been delivering Essential Skills solutions for small and medium-sized businesses across Manitoba. Starting in the fall of 2016, we will be offering 5 comprehensive certificate programs to address the five key training needs that have been identified by WEM and its workplace partners. These needs include:
- Human Resource supports for small and medium-sized businesses that may not have a designated Human Resources team.
- Leadership skills for existing employees with technical skills who need “soft” skills supports to transition them to leadership positions.
- Continuous Learning skills training to build capacity and change readiness.
- Tools and supports related to gender, generational and cultural differences in increasingly diverse workplaces.
- Coaching and on-the-job training skills for supervisors and managers who need help embedding a culture of learning in their workplaces.
For more information about any of our programs and services, please call 204-272-5044 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.